Project Manager / Project Architect
ARCHITECTS hanna gabriel wells is seeking a qualified candidate for a Project Manager / Project Architect position with 5-years of experience working on public, commercial, healthcare and institutional architectural projects. We offer competitive salary and benefits in a collaborative studio environment in Ocean Beach.
– Professional degree in architecture from an accredited university architecture program
– Five years prior public, commercial, healthcare, and institutional experience
– Possesses innovative design ability
– Must have demonstrable proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Adobe InDesign/ Illustrator/ Photoshop.
– Understanding of construction types, building, and municipal codes.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, work within a team, and develop ideas and concepts.
– Licensed architect preferred
How to Apply: Please send resume, cover letter and work examples in pdf format (5mb max.) to Matt Wells.
Thank you for your interest, there are no other employment opportunities at ARCHITECTS hanna gabriel wells at this time.