PROJECT MANAGER / PROJECT ARCHITECT
ARCHITECTS hanna gabriel wells is seeking a qualified candidate for Project Manager / Project Architect position with a minimum of 5-years experience working on public, commercial, healthcare and institutional architectural projects
We offer competitive salary and benefits in a collaborative studio environment in Ocean Beach
- – Professional degree in architecture from an accredited university architecture program
- – Five years prior public, commercial, healthcare and institutional experience
- – Possesses innovative design ability
- – Must have demonstrable proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Adobe InDesign/ Illustrator/ Photoshop.
- – Understanding of construction types, building and municipal codes.
- – Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- – Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, work within a team, and develop ideas and concepts.
- – Licensed architect preferred
How to Apply:
Please send resume, cover letter and work samples in pdf format (5mb. max.) to Matt Wells AIA.